Share This

Bookmark and Share

Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Experience Greater Results As a Christian

Lesson 1 - How To Experience Greater Results As a Christian



In each lesson, I will seek to lay a foundation of truth that will
assist you in some very positive rewarding ways. My desire is for
you to experience God's goodness in your life in real and tangeble
ways where you are experiencing a more fruitful and productive life.

In this first lesson, I introduce the idea about how important it is to
get a firm understanding of God's complete love for you and what
that means for your personal life.

Most people avoid painful relationships and only embrace those
relationships that are enjoyable and beneficial. If you have a wrong
or distorted understanding about God loving you unconditionally
you will not embrace His power for your life.

The good news is that God is not somehow trying to escape
connection with your life. He is continually reaching out with a
desire to increase the quality of your life.


1 comment:

  1. My name is Croc Donovan from Australia.

    I love 52-life-lessons coming to my email in-box each week by Scott Johnson. Its good spiritual food the words feed your soul Amen.

    Keep up the good work spreading God's word Scott your a awesome Pastor and evangelist my friend
    God Bless every one reading this and take care.

    ReplyDelete